Wednesday, June 1, 2011

PaperTemptress love that paper!!

Hello Bleeps! Happy Wednesday!!

Wooaaa!!! I'm very excited today about this..... I would like to share this with all of you....
Go and check my first creation as DT member of PaperTemptress
you'll be amaze of the beautiful Cardstock and variety they can offer!! I'm in love with their Cardstock!! and now to be crazier....they add beautiful ribbon too!!
Hurry! and check them out, they have the Cardstock for that special project to have at hand.
you won't regret you did.

Here's just a sneak peek of my creation......

to see the full version hope over the BLOG to check it out!

Card supplies:
Cardstock: Aqua & Brown Basis and Gold Pearl Linen (all from PaperTemptress)
Ribbon: 5/8 Roundabouts Ribbons from PaperTemptress
Dies: Doily Collection, Edger Collection II and Beatufiful Blooms II all from Papertreyink
Stamps: SP & Co

Thanks for stopping by today!
I'll see you soon with more Creations!!

No comments: