Friday, May 27, 2011

Christmas Stampin All Year Long- {Holiday!}

Hello My Bleeps! It is Friday and long waiting for this weekend!
It is time for another Christmas Stampin All Year Long challenge.
This week challenge is:
"To Die For"
which means to use your die cuts as your main image or focal point on your project...
here's my take on...
...used Large Scallop and circle from Spellbinders, I think i use them in mostly everycard I make!! I love the mix....
Here you can see the pic of the whole card...... {I adored those snowman}...
..now hope over to the CSAYL Blog to check the other creation of the DT divas and don't forget to play along for a change to be our June Guest Designer!!

Supplies:
Cardstock: American Craft
Stamps: Imaginesce Cottage Christmas
Papers: Colorful Chrismtas from My Mind's Eye & Girl Friday from Cosmo Cricket
Ink: Dew Drop Memento and at you Spica
Other: Spellbinders circle and scallops, PTI green buttons and orange mini buttons
Tools: Trimmer (fiskars), double side tape, Martha Stewart Border punch and some twine

Thanks for stopping by today!!
I'll see you soon with more Creations!!

No comments: