Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Wink Wink Ink - {A True Friend}

Hello my Fellow Bleeps!!
I don't know what it's wrong with my Blog, but everytime I programmed a post
it does not work properly and never goes live on the scheduled time... :(
Well , this past week was a crazy one, I had a tons of Invi that
need it to finished and some cleanning to do....
But on a happy note, I have a great news to share with you..........
I'll be creating again as DT member for the CSAYL
{Christmas Stampin All Year Long}....
I' m very excited to be working again with a group of talented Divas and making my Christmas craft on time!!! Hop over the BLOG to check all the new Christmas Divas.
Thanks MacKenzie for this great opportunity!
Here's the post that was supposed to go live yesterday.
Here's a Valentine's card I made for my BF ever Christy, who lives in California
(actually not for long!!)
I will send her this lovely card I created with Wink Wink Ink image {Pup and Boots}
I love the colorful combination with his serious face!!

And the sentiment is just perfect for this card and for her too!
I made the ruffles with my pink ribbon which I wanted to try for so long and
I found it was perfect for this card....used crystal dimensional for the blue dots on the boots...can you see it?

Hop over the WWI store and check all the beautiful images Melanie has in store to make all you Valentines Card and else....
Her images are beautiful and can be use in so many ways!
While you there don't forget to stop at the BLOG to check all the new creations
the DT member has created for your inspiration.
Thanks for stopping by!!
I'll see you soon with more Creations!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi patty!! WOW! This card is just adorable hun!! I love the scrunchy ribbon! Brilliant design!!HUGS

Lelia Pierce said...

Great job, doll! I too love the ribbon treatment! :O)

XXX