Tuesday, January 18, 2011

*Wink *Wink Ink - {Love Tree}

Hello my FellowBleeps!
Here's a lovely Creation for Valentine's Day

.... LOVE TREE is one of the New Releases images from *Wink *Wink Ink Stamps
just in time for Valentine's Day....


I use my Watercolors pencils to paint the image and the free sentiment ... my painting skills are not marvelous but I'm learning and polishing my skills every day..LOL

Yes, you heard correctly, FREE sentiment, Melanie is offering all of the sentiments free of charge, that way you can combine sentiments with any image that she offers, it's that great?

Hop over *Wink *Wink Ink Store to check all of the New Releases & sentiments
Melanie's has created for you, they are just beautiful!!!

Here's a close pic of "Love Tree", can you see the lovely heart I used my "Crystal Clear" to add some brilliant touch to them... I just love the way it lighted up my tree!!!
Don't forget to hop over Wink Wink Ink blog to check all the beautiful card the DT members created and get all the Inspiration you need to make all you Valentine's Day!
Have a nice Week...
Ill see you soon with more Creations!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a really sweet card Patty!! Love how you tied a yellow ribbon around it!! :) HUGS

mrsk06 said...

Hey Patty! Very sweet card indeed lass i love the yellow riboon wrapped round the tree great effect! hugz x