Friday, April 23, 2010

CSAYL Card Challenge #48 - Sketch Challenge!

Hello my Fellows Bleeps!!! It is Friday.... I can't wait for the weekend, so I can have some rest time and also lots of stamping....

This week at the CSAYL blog it was time for a Sketch Challenge...

Here's the sketch that was given:






Here's my take:


I use one of my first time stamp ever from Stampendous and I'm happy to say that I used my Copics Markers to paint the Santa... love the bright tone that gives to any images.

After I colored the images with my copics I then used my Spica Markers to give the glittery look on star and tree.
I had so much fun making this card!!!

* oooppsss!! I think I left out one step of the card !!!


Here's a closer look:
Come and play along!!! Insert the link to your card at the CSAYL Blog via Mr. Linky . If you upload your cards on SCS or PCP, please add the key word: CSAYL and the title "CSAYL48". We hope you'll play along.

We'll be voting on the participants' cards and the winning participant will be invited to be a guest designer for the following week's challenge. Good luck!!!

See you next week!!

2 comments:

Maria said...

Hey Patty! I have that stamp too! Gosh, I've had it for a very long time. Your card turned out fabulous. . I love the bright colors too. . you did a wonderful job coloring your image with your Copics! Awesome sample for this week's challenge! Keep up the great job!

Maria

Marcia said...

Love this card! It's marvelous- Santa really pops!